Join our free, virtual workshop to learn:
- How to use the Esembly diapers and accessories
- How to easily and effectively launder your Esembly diapers
- The impact that your choice has on the planet, your wallet, and your day-to-day.
You'll leave with the confidence to Live Less Disposably and a 20% discount code to use on your first order. 🥳
Who teaches the class?
Liz Turrigiano and Marta Baumann, co-founders of Esembly.
Liz, Marta and Sarah got their start in the diaper biz in 2009 when they launched their cloth diaper service, Diaperkind, in NYC. There they washed over 18,000 diapers a week and helped thousands of families make the switch from disposable to reusable. With all of that acquired knowledge in laundry science and diaper design, they created their new brand Esembly. Liz and Marta are eager to introduce you to the Esembly system and share all their insider tips.
Who is this class for?
- Expecting parents and parents with babies in diapers
- Grandparents and caregivers
- Doulas and birth workers
Missed the class?
Sign up to receive the replay and your 20% off code!